1. Download the A Capella vocals for “The Bomb” from March 14, 2011 to May 15th, 2011.
2. Remix the track into your chosen style. All genres are welcome.
3. Submit your remix to email@example.com. MP3 files sizes are limited and may be no larger than 10 MB.
4. Submissions can begin on March 15, 2011 and end May 15, 2011.
5. Pigeon John will choose a winner from all entries received and that winner will be notified and have their information confirmed for prize delivery.
6. Grand Prize package includes: Collection of Pigeon john compact discs including “DragonSlayer”, “Summertime Pool Party”, “Sings the Blues”, “Is Dating Your Sister”, “is Clueless”, “featuring 1” and “featuring 2”. As well as (1) one Pigeon John tee-shirt (size TBD by winner) style may vary based on availability. Winner also receives 2 guest list spots to an upcoming Pigeon John show of their choice (festival appearances excluded). This does not include costs associated with attending show such as travel, lodging, etc.
7. Remixes using “uncleared” samples will be disqualified. An “uncleared sample” is a musical work, loop or sample that is copyrighted (ie: you didn’t create it). Entrant(s) are free to use royalty-free loops, stems and samples and/or sounds the entrant(s) has originally created.
8. All remixes submitted for this Contest become the legal property of Pigeon John, PTV Mgmt, and Quannum Projects. Your remix contest submission becomes the legal property of the record label hosting the competition as protection against the release of unauthorized remixes.
9. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record, remix or remix parts is prohibited.
10. Neither Pigeon John, PTV Management, nor Quannum Projects accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning the prize. Pigeon John, PTV Mgmt, and QP further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.
11. Your submission of a remix in this Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.